FOCUS FOR 2010/11
In 2010/11, Country Road aims to integrate its 3-year CRSEE Strategy into the business and enhance stakeholder communication to employees and customers in a meaningful and genuine way. In each specific CSR focal area, the Company aims to achieve the following:
- increase employee and customer fundraising and volunteering through Community Committees and the CRSEE Retail Award;
- continue financial commitment to Redkite and undertake a partnership review;
- grow Fashion Trade, by increasing the number of quality items donated to Red Cross in Australia and New Zealand and, in turn, increase their retail revenue; and
- continue MySchool contributions in South Africa.
- Roll out the Country Road ECoP to all primary manufacturing vendors.
- implement plan to increase energy efficiency in stores, and at head office through CitySwitch;
- submit second Packaging and Waste Action Plan to the Australian Packaging Covenant;
- maintain position on mulesing; and
- increase responsible procurement.