WOOLWORTHS TOP TEN ICONS OF BEAUTY FOR SUMMER 2010
13 October 2010
With the arrival of summer, Woolworths beauty experts have selected the products which will be featured as Beauty Icons for the season.
“Each of these products represents a true ground-breaking concept,” explains Woolworths Head of Beauty Joanne Wilson. “They have been selected not because they’re fashionable, but because of their innovations, their superior performance, and the legacy they have created.
They not only stand out – they’re products that can stand the test of time.” Making the list for summer 2010 are ten internationally branded products as well as two of Woolworths own private label range: • PHILIP KINGSLEY ELASTICIZER – An award-winner originally developed for Audrey Hepburn, the world’s first pre-shampoo treatment penetrates deep inside below the hair cuticle to moisturise, strengthen and condition hair from within.
• SISLEY ECOLOGICAL COMPOUND – An international award-winning day and night cream in one bottle. Formulated with plant extracts, this light, oil-free yet potent formula revitalises, moisturises and balances all skin types.
• REN MOROCCAN ROSE OTTO SHOWER WASH – Winner of the InStyle best body wash award for 8 years running, this pure, gently foaming, naturally fragranced body wash combines calming aromatherapy properties with Clean Bio Active Skincare.
• LANOME GENIFIQUE – This award-winning ‘youth activator’ stimulates cell differentiation and assists proliferation to strengthen skin barrier and leave skin softer, smoother and looking noticeably younger.
• CLARINS DOUBLE SERUM GENERATION 6 EXTRA-FIRMING BOTANICAL INTENSIVE CARE – A 2-phase, all-in-one age-control, anti-wrinkle and extra firming treatment that stimulates 6 vital skin functions: hydration, nutrition, oxygenation, protection, regeneration and energy.
• BENEFIT STAY DON’T STRAY – An innovative dual action power brightening primer that works 360° around eyes. Makes sure concealers don’t crease and eye shadows stay vibrant. Also helps fight moisture loss and hide fine lines. Who could ask for anything more?
• PREVAGE ULTRA PROTECTION ANTI-AGING MOISURISER SPF 30 PA ++ – A high-performance, lightweight moisturiser formulated with idebenone, a powerful antioxidant to help prevent fine lines and wrinkles and improve the appearance of age spots and sun damage.
• SMASHBOX O’GLOW – A revolutionary silicone-based gel blush that glides on smoothly for a healthy-looking, glowing blush. With Goji Berry-C Complex™ to create a microcirculatory, skin-energising effect. Preservative and fragrance free. • WOOLWORTHS TIME-DEFYING LIGHT REFLECTIVE SERUM – This ‘instant fix’ uses the latest in light-reflective technology to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. SymGlucan® improves elasticity and Alpha Bisabolol soothes and protects.
• WOOLWORTHS AFRICAN SPA SUGAR SCRUB – A dual action scrub that gently removes dead skin cells as it moisturises to leave skin feeling silky soft, smooth and refreshed. With green rooibos, ginger, Mongongo seed oil, Marula seed oil and Vitamin E. Like all Woolworths cosmetics, fragrances and skin care products, Woolworths Time-Defying Light Reflective Serum and African Spa Sugar Scrub are endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty. The Woolworths summer 2010 Beauty Icons are featured at the following stores: V&A Waterfront, Cavendish Square, Gateway, Eastgate, Sandton City, Tygervalley, Canal Walk, Cresta, Menlyn Park, Walmer, Melrose Arch, The Grove, Fourways, Brooklyn, Centurion, Hemingways, Galleria, Westville.